The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), which is co-owned by AHLA and Burba Hotel Network, has allocated a generous portion of its revenues to benefit the educational, research, and training missions of AHLEF
Since its inception, ALIS contributions have funded the following:
• Provided scholarships for 1,207 students in 120 schools across the country.
• Generated more than US$2 million for cutting-edge research projects.
• Generated nearly US$5.3 million to support the development of hotel industry products.
• Provided funding for the START program in more than 358 high schools and work force training centers.
• Provided funding for the Lodging Management and the new Hospitality & Tourism Management Programs in 518 high schools in the US and overseas.
annual ALIS will be held January 25-27, 2016 at the JW Marriott and Microsoft Theater, in Los Angeles and include the link to the ALIS Website,