The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS) has allocated a generous portion of its revenues to benefit the educational, research, and training missions of AHLEF
Since its inception, ALIS contributions have funded the following:
• Provided scholarships for 1,507 students in 124 schools across the country.
• Generated more than US $2.8 million for cutting-edge research projects.
• Generated nearly US $5.7 million to support the development of hotel industry products.
• Provided funding for the START program in more than 450 high schools and work force training centers.
• Provided funding for the Lodging Management and the new Hospitality & Tourism Management Programs in 656 high schools in the US and overseas.
The 17 th
annual ALIS will be held January 22-24 2018 at the JW Marriott and Microsoft Theater, in Los Angeles and include the link to the ALIS Website,